Worry Less. Stay Strong. Have Faith. Be Happy. Love Freely. Laugh Often. Live Respectfully. Dress Pretty.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weekend at Caliraya Springs, Laguna

Sightseeing from the Boat Ride.
Auntie Camille, Me, Auntie Mary, Auntie Beth, & Uncle David
Our last picture before we left Caliraya.
The Caliraya Lake.
Me, Ina, & Auntie Beth
Photo taken by my Auntie Camille Escolar.

Our trip going to Caliraya took 3 hours. So yeah, it was pretty boring in the car and we watched the most requested movie of my younger sister "Karate Kid." AGAIN! :)) On the way there we passed by Mcdonalds. I got Sausage McMuffin w/ egg! I'll never get sick of this! Yummy! :D

When we got to our destination we unpacked our stuff and then ate after. The 3 days we spent there were usually spent EATING. This doesn't shock me anymore, since both my parents are chefs! hahaha! The boat ride was fun. :) I had a good talk with our family friend, Ina. Didn't do anything that much while we were there, but still had some fun. On the third day we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment